We are hiring a CCRR Worker on a part-time basis for 18 hours per week. The schedule will include one evening per week, plus Saturdays.
What you’ll do
- Manage Registered Licensed-Not-Required (RLNR) Caregiver files by ensuring all required documentation is up to date and current such as doctor’s notes, Criminal Record Checks, training, etc.
- Update the Provincial CCRR Registry/Subsidy List to add/change or delete any Care Provider information.
- Maintain the map of all childcare providers.
- Keep current active Care Provider List for Agassiz and Mission by adding new approved Care Providers and deleting the old
- Update the CCRR Provincial Website with current information when required.
- Assist with the preparation of the CCRR Care Provider Registration binder.
- Assist with keeping Affordable Childcare Benefit application papers copied and available to clients.
- Assist with Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly stat collection through compiling of statistics and monthly reporting to program coordinator and manager.
- Develop and maintain lending library resources including checking inventory upon return and replace or discontinue any items that are broken or missing, as well as follow up with the last borrower for return.
- Clean toys from lending libraries, as well as any toys/materials used for drop-in programming.
- Prepare Theme/Resource Kits for Registered Care Providers and Licensed Centers to borrow.
- Keep inventory lists and update as necessary on computer data base.
- Keep Care Provider files current and up to date.
- Notify Care Providers well in advance when documents such as Criminal Record Checks, First Aid and Doctor’s references need to be renewed.
- Document all Home Visits and Health and Safety Reviews in Care Providers files, and ensure the correct forms are used for documentation, according to the CCRR Provincial Standards Manual.
What you bring
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education plus a minimum of two (2) years recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, computer and problem-solving skills essential
- Current First Aid, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and Food Safe Certification
- Successful completion of Criminal Record check
This position is open to all applicants and requires union membership (BCGEU). The starting wage is Grid 11 ($26.74 per hour).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com