We have an opening for a Clinical Counsellor for 30 hours per week.
Primarily focused on family therapy, you will work with individuals and couples to explore and improve family relationships and dynamics. You will facilitate understanding and modification of maladaptive coping strategies and behaviours. The ideal candidate would be experienced in trauma informed therapy, and addictions.
What you bring
• Master Level Graduates Degree in Counselling and Registered with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with relevant population.
• Excellent communication, organizational, computer and problem-solving skills essential
• Culturally competent
• Knowledge of local resources
• Current First Aid, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and Food Safe Certification
• Successful completion of Criminal Record check
Grid: 16P ($41.78 – $51.14)
This role is open to all applicants and requires union membership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com