- This event has passed.
Brain Development, It Evolves From Experience
February 18, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Is it possible to grow a child’s brain? Definitely, YES! With the right conditions and appropriate support, the brain can grow to its fullest potential. However, it takes years of well-chosen experiences interacting with parents, teachers, and caregivers to wire the billions of complex neural circuits needed for — language, emotions, math, creativity, logic, etc.
- How movement grows the child’s brain
- How to consciously grow new dendrites every day
- Practical solutions to technical problems
- Why play is the natural and genuine way the brain learns best
- Why imagination and creativity are critical to promoting intelligence
- Research-based strategies to build a brain for lifetime optimal performance
Early childhood is the most critical time for the human brain. Abilities and talents are hard-wired in early childhood building the brain reserve that is needed for an entire lifetime. Today, the sad truth is, that there is an explosion of problems in behaviour — anxiety disorders, sadness, helplessness, bullying, and more. Learn the real truth on how to stimulate the brain to support emotional stability and intelligence.
About the Facilitator: Gary Anake
- Gary is the top brain- based learning facilitator in BC. he is a pioneer in Brain Health and Wellness. As a brain coach since 1997, he has presented over 1200 keynotes and workshops to people in all walks of life nationally and internationally.
- He is a dynamic, high-quality public educator famous for his enjoyable, energetic and lively sessions, not the usual ‘stand and deliver’ presenter. He is a master of engagement for audiences big or small and of any age. Humour and optimism are key features of every presentation.
- For over 20 years he has advocated and demonstrated brain-based teaching and learning strategies as a revolutionary approach to the challenges in education today.
- Gary is the author of four books called the Brain Coach Guides. They cover an entire lifetime from birth into old age — child’s brain, teenage brain, adult brain and senior brain.
For more information or to register email [email protected] or call 604-826-3634.