Communication and Active supervision
May 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5.00
Join us and Licensing officer Stacey Walker for this engaging workshop. These two modules are beneficial for supervising staff and managers, but all are welcome. The communication module looks at the importance of having those strong pathways which can assist in maintaining compliance and preventing issues with families and staff. The active supervision module focuses on what it actually means to keep the children in our care safe at all times. What methods can be used and what types of supervision can be utilized..
Facilitator : Stacey Walker
Location – 33313 3rd avenue Mission ( at CCRR office/ Family place) 6:00-8:00pm
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- The equivalent of Grade 8 high-school English understanding, written and oral skills are necessary to actively participate in class.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- Doors close 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- We are unable to accommodate children during workshop/course time. Please make childcare arrangements.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.