In this (1.5 hours) online workshop, educators will be introduced to STEM education and its profound benefits and impact on children’s development. Educators will also explore innovative ways to implement STEM approach using creativity in the early years. This workshop can be helpful for educators as the facilitator uses her previous educational background as an engineer and current knowledge as an early childhood leader to support them with real-life examples , activities and discussion to embrace STEM.
Facilitator Lobna Ajaini
Lobna Ajaini is an Early Childhood Leader with Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership Degree and Early Childhood Education Diploma from Sheridan College. She is currently completing a Master of Professional Education in ECE through Western University.
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Time 6:30-8:30 pm
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.