Interactive online workshop – Tuesday Sept 19, 2023
As Early Childhood Educators, You have the capacity to make a difference in the lives of the children you see everyday. Learn how to help every child reach their full potential.
Join us as we investigate the essential element within a motivating , child-focused learning environment. Together we will go through the critical components needed to ignite curiosity, assure understanding, impart practical skills and heighten emotional, social and academic success for those in your care.
During this 2 hour online training we will explore
- The vital role you play in the lives of those in your care
- The impact Covid has had, in working with children
- Piaget’s Stages of Early Childhood Cognitive Development
- Creative Child- Centered Program Planning Strategies
- Presentation Skills that foster Engagement, Creativity, Fun and Learning
Presenter – Simmy Zaret
Simmy is an experienced educator with 35 years experience in teaching, counselling as well as supporting children with special needs and their families. She has been an educator in both the school and public health systems.
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Date : September 19, 2023
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.