Come explore using ELF in the Classroom
In this online workshop we will look at using the pedagogical narration cycle as a guide to support inquiry-based learning. We will also explore using the environment and pedagogical choices as a practical way to engage with the early learning framework.
Facilitator : Ana Valle Rivera
Ana Valle Rivera is a child development consultant, public speaker, workshop facilitator, children’s book author and the founder of Early Years Thriving. Since 2007 She has worked with diverse children and families with complex needs using inclusive and trauma-informed approaches. Since 2014 have provided training to parents and thousands of Early Childhood Educators across North America
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Time 6:30-8:30 pm
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.