F.A.S.D self paced workshop – work at your own pace March 1-31
March 6 - April 5$15.00
Why is it important to learn to identify F.A.S.D?
As childcare providers we need to be informed and have a fundamental understanding of F.A.S.D diagnosis. Discover intervention, support and ideas on how to bring these together to build F.A.S.D informed practices within our childcares.
Cost: $15 per participant. Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions and satisfactory complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion. Registration runs from March 1-31 You can start this course anytime based on your schedule.
Date Available: Online – 6-hour Self-Paced Workshop (start and work at your own pace)
Date Available: Once registered you will be emailed the self paced course within 2 business days
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- This workshop is non- refundable.
- Answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Must fill out a survey at the end of workshop.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Before you register:
- This is a self- paced workshop – you will receive a link via email. After watching the presentation, you will need to then answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- Check your email settings and your spam folder.
- A certificate will be emailed to participants who attend all sessions, after completion.
- More questions? Contact us at [email protected]
- Participants Must:
- Carefully read all policies.
- Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Have grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
- Answer all questions correctly in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- It is strongly recommended that you join from a computer, rather than a smartphone.
- The course workbook is copyrighted material and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.