- This event has passed.
Fundamental skills in Gross motor-
February 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Join us for this In person workshop
We will dive deeper into the importance of Gross Motor Skills.
- Looking at the development of Core strength
- The importance of midline cross
- How these two areas are so fundamental to the development of other skills.
Facilitator : Kristine Chu,
Occupational Therapist at the Fraser Valley Child Development Center
Kristine has been an Occupational Therapist for over fifteen years and has specialized in working with children for the majority of those years. Her experience includes assessment and direct therapy service working with children from birth through to 18 years.
Date Thursday Feb 23, 2023
Time : 6:30-8:30
Location – In person at 33313 3rd avenue Mission ( at CCRR office/ Family place)
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- The equivalent of Grade 8 high-school English understanding, written and oral skills are necessary to actively participate in class.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- Doors close 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- We are unable to accommodate children during workshop/course time. Please make childcare arrangements.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.