Inclusion Series – Incorporating Movement throughout the day
May 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Incorporating Movement throughout the day
( Inclusion training series CCRR and MACL) – in-person training Mission, BC
Regular physical activity is important for healthy child development. The early childhood education setting is highly influential on young children’s movement routines. As Ece’s use movement as an integrated part of our programs can help to decrease challenging behavior’s and increase focus, cognitive processing, and improved memory recall. This session will cover the importance of physical activity in early childhood education and how we can implement movement to ensure sufficient integration into our childcare programming.
Join us for any or all of our Inclusive training series by CCRR & MACL aimed at providing educators the tools and knowledge to help every child in your care succeed. Register for each course on our calendar. You must be registered to attend.
Training on Core boards – March 7, 2023
Sensory Tools and how to use them – March 28, 2023
The importance of visuals for all children – April 4, 2023
Creating a care plan – April 25, 2023
Incorporating Movement through out the day- May 9, 2023
Play based Learning – May 30, 2023
Transforming transitions- June 13th
Testimonials and Celebration of Networking for moving ahead -TBA
Location – In person AT Sandcastle Preschool 33345 2nd ave
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- The equivalent of Grade 8 high-school English understanding, written and oral skills are necessary to actively participate in class.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- Doors close 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- We are unable to accommodate children during workshop/course time. Please make childcare arrangements.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.