Inclusive classroom self paced workshop Oct 15-Nov 15
The Inclusive Classroom self-paced workshop
What we will cover
We often hear of the inclusive classroom when looking at childcare and early education, but what does it really mean? Are we really being inclusive or are we actually separating children in the classroom?
In this self-paced workshop, we will look at what it means to be an inclusive educator and the benefits it has for every child within your room. We will also:
- Outline what it truly means to be inclusive
- Discuss different ways we as educators can make our classrooms more inclusive
- Consider support that can be put in place
- Reflect on our own practices of inclusive education
Cost: $15 per participant. Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions and satisfactory complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion. 6-hour workshop credit. Registration runs from October 15- Nov 15 and you can start this course anytime based on your schedule.
Date Available: Online – 6-hour Self-Paced Workshop (start and work at your own pace)
Before you register:
- This is a self- paced workshop – you will receive a link via email. After watching the presentation, you will need to then answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- Check your email settings and your spam folder.
- A certificate will be emailed to participants who attend all sessions, after completion.
- More questions? Read our Workshop FAQs.
- Carefully read all policies.
- Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Have grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
- Answer all questions correctly in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- Enable the camera and microphone to participate in this course.
- It is strongly recommended that you join from a computer, rather than a smartphone.
- The course workbook is copyrighted material and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.