Kindergarten Transitions in-person workshop
January 19, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$5.00
Kindergarten Transitions with Diana McCall
Getting ready for kindergarten, what does this really mean? As Educators we often worry about preparing our children and families for kindergarten. In this workshop we will be sharing information that has been collected through collaborative efforts between current Primary Educators and represents current developmentally appropriate research for children entering this new magical kingdom, called Kindergarten.
Presenter : Diana McCall
Early Years and StrongStart Coordinator
Mission Public School district
Location – 33313 3rd avenue Mission ( at CCRR office/ Family place) 6-8pm
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- The equivalent of Grade 8 high-school English understanding, written and oral skills are necessary to actively participate in class.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- Doors close 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- We are unable to accommodate children during workshop/course time. Please make childcare arrangements.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622 or look on their website here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/early-learning/teach/training-and-professional-development/become-an-early-childhood-educator/renew-maintain-ece-certification
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.