Linking Play skills to Language development – online workshop
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5.00
Linking Play skills to Language development- online
In this workshop you will learn the importance of play skills and its link in supporting language development.
- Understanding the relationship between language and play.
- What this looks like in a classroom
- Deepening the understanding of communication development and strategies to promote through play
The workshop is presented by Playground connections- a team of speech language pathologists passionate about education to improve communication skills.
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Location: Online Workshop
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- The equivalent of Grade 8 high-school English understanding, written and oral skills are necessary to actively participate in class.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Doors close 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- We are unable to accommodate children during workshop/course time. Please make childcare arrangements.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622 or look on their website here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/early-learning/teach/training-and-professional-development/become-an-early-childhood-educator/renew-maintain-ece-certification
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.