Let your continuous learning Journey begin. Our Self paced library is open for you to choose which course or courses interest you. This is your opportunity to catch up on some of our great self paced selections.
Choose how many self paced courses you want to take. Work at your own pace you will have 6 months to complete. Tailor your own learning experience.
1 course =$15
2 courses =$25
3 courses =$40
4 courses =$50
Courses available to choose from:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (6 hour )
- Autism (6 hour)
- Building self esteem ( 4 hour)
- Early educator relationships –Bring Intention Into Practice ( 6 hours)
- F.A.S.D ( 6 hour)
- Heuristic Play (2.5 hour)
- Importance of Motor skills (6 hour)
- Inclusive Classroom (6 hour )
- Sensory Processing Disorder -(6 hour)
- Trauma Informed Care –(6 hour)
Cost: $15 per participant for 1 course
$25 per participant for 2 courses
$40 per participant for 3 courses
$50 per participant for 4 courses
You pick the number of courses you wish to purchase and select off the options menu at registration
Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion.
Registration ongoing starting July 1, 2023 – you can start these courses anytime based on your schedule and take up to 6 months to complete
Date Available: Once registered you will be emailed the self paced course within 2 business days
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
- This workshop is non- refundable.
- Answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Must fill out a survey at the end of workshop.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622 or look on their website here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/early-learning/teach/training-and-professional-development/become-an-early-childhood-educator/renew-maintain-ece-certification
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
Before you register:
- This is a self- paced workshop – you will receive a link via email. After watching the presentation, you will need to then answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- Check your email settings and your spam folder.
- A certificate will be emailed to participants who attend all sessions, after completion.
- More questions? Contact us at [email protected]
- Carefully read all policies.
- Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Have grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
- Answer all questions correctly in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- It is strongly recommended that you join from a computer, rather than a smartphone.
- The course workbook is copyrighted material and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.