February 1, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - February 28, 2023 @ 8:00 pm$5.00
Transforming Transitions 2-part series ( 3 hours total – must Attend both parts)
Part 1 ( Self paced ) Feb 1-27th – Transforming Transitions Self Paced workshop
- 1.5 hour video with short write up and questions.
- Must complete Part 1 before Part 2 starts ( Feb 28)
Part 2 ( Online) Feb 28 Transforming transition’s online 6:30-8
An online community practice to discuss:
- The challenges as early educators that we see around transitions,
- How can we implement small changes that can transform them into a much more positive experience for both our selves and the children within our care.
MUST complete Part 1 and Part 2 to receive certificate.
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must complete part 1 prior to the start of Part 2 and stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.
For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367