- This event has passed.
Summer Self-paced- you pick workshop – Start anytime work at your own pace
August 31$15.00 – $50.00
Summer Self paced -you pick the workshop
July 1- August 31, 2022
Over the summer take your continuous learning Journey with you. We are opening up our Self paced library for the summer. This is your opportunity to catch up on some of our great self paced selections.
Choose how many self paced hours you want to achieve and pick from our self paced courses to tailor make you own learning experience.
Enjoy up to 30 hours of self paced learning.
Available for purchase between July 1st and August 31st.
You have 6 months to complete the training.
Courses available to choose from:
Autism (6 hour)
Trauma Informed Care –(6 hour)
Sensory Processing Disorder -(6 hour)
Attention Deficit Disorder (6 hour )
Inclusive Classroom (6 hour )
Importance of Motor skills (6 hour)
Heuristic Play (2.5 hour)
Building self esteem ( 4 hour)
You pick the number of courses, then select the courses you want on registration page
Cost: $15 per participant for 1 course
$25 per participant for 2 courses
$40 per participant for 3 courses
$50 per participant for 4 courses
You pick the number of courses you wish to purchase and select off the options menu at registration
Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion.
Registration runs from July 1-August 31 2022 and you can start these courses anytime based on your schedule and take up to 6 months to complete
Date Available: Online July 1- August 31
Requirements/Policies: This workshop is non- refundable.
Before you register:
- These are self- paced workshops – you will receive a link via email. After watching the presentation, you will need to then answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- Check your email settings and your spam folder.
- A certificate will be emailed to participants after completion.
- More questions? Read our Workshop FAQs.
- Carefully read all policies.
- Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Have grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
- Answer all questions correctly in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- It is strongly recommended that you join from a computer, rather than a smartphone.
- The course workbook is copyrighted material and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.