REGISTER & START ANYTIME- SELF PACED COURSE – This course was developed by MCSS CCRR to meet the requirements for 20 hours “Responsible Adult” training as stipulated by the Child Care Regulation. Through online sessions, it covers basic concepts about child development from birth to 12 years of age, child guidance, health, safety and nutrition, and programming. This course meets the training to become a Registered Licensed Not Required (RLNR) with the CCRR Program.
Online interactive sessions cover basic concepts aboutGuiding children’s behavior
- Guiding children’s behavior
- Child development
- Managing the business
- Health and safety
- Planning children’s experiences
- Licensed family child care
- School-age group care (licensed)
- Occasional child care (licensed)
- Replacement or substitute/casual on-call for Early Childhood Education Assistant in licensed group care centres or preschools.
- Casual family drop-in programs, family child care assistants, or other related positions.
For more information, please contact us at 778-201-2367 or [email protected]
Cost: $75 per participant with a workbook included and access to the course content for 1 year. Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, have at least a grade 8 level of written and spoken english, satisfactory complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion. This is a non credit course (cannot be applied towards the completion of a certificate, diploma or degree). You can register and start this course anytime based on your schedule -work at your own pace.
Location: Online – Self-Paced
Requirements/Policies: This course is non- refundable.
Before you register:
- We offer responsible adult as a completely self paced 20 hour workshop divided into 11 sessions. Each session is comprised of videos and power point presentations. You will need a ipad or pc to view sessions. These are basic requirements to attend our workshops and to receive a certificate of participation so please consider this before you register.
- The workshop/course will take place as self paced presentation sent by separate link with in 1-2 business days once you register.
- Check your email settings and your spam folder..
- During the slides you will find quick quiz questions to test your knowledge as you read through and also scenario questions which will require you to draw on the information you have learned to answer them suitably.
- Once we have received your responses to the questions your answers will be checked and if they are satisfactory your certificate will be issued.
- Exploring the self-reflection resources/materials will count for 5 additional hours of independent learning on your certificate for a total of 20 hours.
- You have up to 1 year to complete the workshop and send the answers to the questions to [email protected].
- More questions? Please contact us at 778-201-2367 or [email protected]
- Carefully read all policies.
- Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Have grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
- submit all sessions answers in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- It is strongly recommended that you join from a computer or mac book / tablet rather than a smartphone.
- The course workbook is copyrighted material and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.
- Registrants have one-year online access to the workbook, which contains all of the course materials, as well as valuable tools and resources.
- This is a non-credit course (cannot be applied towards the completion of a degree).
- This is a self- paced workshop – you will receive a link via email. After watching the presentation, you will need to then answer all of the questions about the presentation correctly to receive your certificate.
- Register with name you want on certificate and make sure you put name in subject line when sending in answers.
Register for the course by purchasing a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367.