Playground Connections presents Communication Development & Milestones: From 0-6, a dynamic and interactive workshop for Early Childhood Educators, administrators and students in early years settings. Participants will become familiar with typical communication development and gain confidence in identifying communication-based needs. During this workshop you will gain a better understanding of typical communication development between the ages of 0-6 years old, and the various milestones that need to be met. Participants will also learn what is not typical in communication development and how to approach situations where communication developmental norms are not being met. Included in this workshop will be information about multi-language development and some great myth busting!
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.