Justice Education Society (JES) is offering a further law-related workshop focused on BC human
rights for employees. This will encourage familiarity with recognizing discrimination and encouraging
This module will provide an overview of how the BC laws protect employees from discrimination and
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge of BC Employment Law is recommended but not required.
Length: 90 minutes + 30 minutes Q & A
Learning Outcome: At the completion of the workshop, ECE educators will be able to:
• Understand what constitutes workplace discrimination
• Identifying areas of discrimination, bullying, and harassment
• How employers are supposed to provide accommodations
• What resources and remedies are available to help prevent and address discrimination and
harassment in the workplace
To register, purchase a ticket below. For more information email [email protected] or call 778-201-2367
Cost: Free ( Must be registered to attend)
Location: Online Workshop
Workshops are non refundable
- It is the participants’ responsibility to read the workshop/course description and make sure the training selected is suitable for their learning needs.
- Participants must stay for the full workshop/course & actively participate to receive a certificate.
- For Online workshops- You must have your full name (not” Iphone ” ) visible on screen to be counted as attending the workshop. ( If you can not add your name please put in chat box)
- Guest will be let in up until 15 minutes after start time in respect to facilitator and participants.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration to confirm a seat. Registration is online only.
- Receipts and handouts are always sent by email.
- There is a $15 charge to reprint a certificate or receipt for up to 1 year from the workshop/course date.
- Everyone in the class must abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct.
- These are non-credit workshops/courses, meaning they cannot be applied towards the completion of a university or college certificate, diploma or degree.
- If you have questions about a certificate being accepted by the ECE Registry, please contact them at 1-888-338-6622
- While facilitators strive to cover each workshop’s content as outlined in the description as closely as possible, it is important to point out that each educator is on an individual and unique learning pathway.
- Workshops are non refundable.